CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I have a Ford F150 that needed some pretty major work on the control arms on my truck. I can't say enough about this place. I got recommendations from a lot of people before using them too. Great customer service and very pleased with their work as of right now no problems at all. I feel so at ease knowing I can now go to K & M and feel like I'm not getting ripped off. Thank You K & M
These guys have taken care of our vehicles for years. They are reliable, honest, and go above and beyond for their customers We will never go anywhere else.
I'm a single mother of four and was having trouble with my oil. I ended up in his parking lot today. Not knowing me at all, He graciously helped me out free of charge. Much thanks to you!